Wednesday, September 7, 2011

the Philly WI

Hello!  If this is your first time on the Philly WI blog please take a look around- especially click on the sidebar links so you can read about what the WI is and what I hope for the Philly version of the WI.

I am hoping that we can find a time this September to have our first get together.  It will probably be small at first but I hope it will grow as I know we all have great things to share with each other.  Feel free to let female friends or family members know about the group.  As I say, we are open to all young women and women young at heart!

If you are interested in getting together this month and/or joining the group comment on this post below or visit the facebook event page and comment, and we can hopefully find a time that works for everyone!

~ Ashley

P.S. I'll make anyone who wants to join Philly WI a contributor on the blog so we can also use it as a blog to post ideas, things we want to share with the group, or just a pretty photo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment